Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A poem. =)

I dont have a topic but this is something that I wrote a while ago...<3

Men who mentally molested,
grabbed weak, then unchained
heart<3
rough housed fears,
Detached soul
replace with lust
extinct desire
romance declared
strangers disasters,
they came
but I was destroyed
spiritually dead
thank you for shredding humblenss
tattering with intelligence
raking and takin defenses
momentarily allowing foreign bodies into my capabilities
they all wanted to sompete for the chance to complete me.


Sex,
satan sent you to defeat
lost battle wipe residues of
sin off into the wind..
went to seek cover
and there I discovered with
God all wounds reversed so are
generationally curesed tendencies
lustbombs..timed explosions..
men were my sickness
Thank God
Jesus the antidote
the universal cure for deathly poison...<3

2 comments: